The first chapter of the Fairy Forest Mysteries.
Will Alvins idea of an forevergreen house come to pass?
I recommend reading this as illustrated text, see button below.
1. Building the Green House
1. “The greenhouse has come along nicely, but we are going to have to put a spell on this place if we want to start growing our magical herbs.”Rudolph is hungry, he wonders if he can eat that out of place green tree?
2. “We have moved in as well as we can. Now it is time to study great uncle Marvins’ books to find a way for magic to happen!”
3. “Mumble, mumble...” Turning the greenhouse into a forevergreen house seems to be harder than Alvin first thought.
Studying some more
4. “Mumble, mumble... that’s something to sleep on...” Alvin is decided to solve this riddle.
While feeding Rudolph
5. “It seems the answer lies in the realm of fairy. I will have to check something in Thumbelinas’ fairy book collection.”
6. “The kids live over yonder”.
7. Alvin, Ponk and Rudolph are given a warm welcome at the orphanage.
8. Alvins’ dilemma was discussed over sandwiches. Albert had more pressing things to do.
Checking the books
9. “Brilliant! Eureka! Now I’m getting somewhere”, Alvin exclaimed while the girls kept him company.
10. “It seems all we need to do is find Nanni, the elusive fairy. How do we call her?”
11. Pinky, the flower fairy, got so caught up in all the excitement that he wanted to go back to the cottage with them, despite all the snow. Rudolph offered to carry him.
12. Passing time at Alvins’ cottage.
The Messager bird
13. “It seems Nanni has some urgent business concerning a fiddle, and possibly a dragon?”
14. They awake in the night. There is music coming from outside, and a rustling of leaves from the trees.
The Fairy Realm
15. Music is playing through the night, the veil to the fairy realm lifts and the snow goes drippety drop. Fiddle has arrived.
Shadow of Dragon
16. “With a stroke of the bow, a flick of the wand and the stomp of a dragons paw, winter melts away and summer comes to stay.” And just like magic, every seed and twig blooms within the field, and Alvin gets his forevergreen house.
17. The dragon beats his wings and flies away into the night, but the fairies are happy to stay for a while.
18. “Hello, who are you?” Pinky meets Fiddle.
19. Word travels fast in the fairy forest. Soon there is a mid winter garden party....and they lived happily ever after, Although I suspect those two girls are going to get into some mischief, lol.
20. “Sooo, uncle Alvin, you don’t mind if I just move in then.” Alvin almost chokes on his coffee...(Punky Brewster moment)
“Would you like some tea uncle Alvin?”Having a fairy around isn’t so bad after all.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved