My Firefly faeries came through the vail from the fairy realm last winter,
and since then the dragon with his magic has been lost.
They haven't been able to get back home to their treehouse.
Fiddle has been staying at Alvins cottage,
and Alvin and Nanni has been out searching for clues.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved
1. Alvin seems to be searching for something on this misty morning.
2. Alvin and Rudolph decided to climb to some higher ground to see the view.
3. “I haven’t seen any sign of the dragon lately. What about you?”
I wanted to find an outdoor place for Alvins cottage. This may or may not be it... It is good that he lives in a magic forest, lol :D
5. “It was good that I remembered I had this book.”Research is important before any quest.
The Dragon Lair
6. “I must be getting closer to the dragon.” Alvin found the dragon lair empty. The dragon must have taken off to warmer lands.
7. The summer past and autumn came. “I have spotted some fresh dragon dung. That means the dragon is back finally.”
8. Fiddle got to ride on the stag. Because that’s what fairies do.
9. Living at the cottage sometimes causes challenging situations; “Are you sure this is necessary Fiddle?” “Yes Uncle Alvin, all that hiking has made you stink!”
10. Much later, it is now mid winter: Nanni comes by to visit Alvin, and finds him sitting on the porch by his forevergreen house. “Oh yes, my magical spot of summer is still working very well. Do you have any news about the Dragon? “.Finally got a backdrop into “Alvins shelf”. I will probably improve on it over time, but grass and sky is sort of basics😄
Sharing the news
11. Alvin shares the news with his friends Ponk and Fiddle. “Nanni says there has been some heavy melting on one of the hill tops. I think I should go up there to investigate.”
12. “I better get a good nights sleep before my journey”.
13. “Climbing this hill is hard work!”
14. As they get closer to the summit, the snow starts getting more scarce. “Puh, it’s getting hot, let’s take a break.”
15. “Did you hear that?” Their lunch gets interrupted by a sudden roar and a gust of wind.
16. With a voice like rumbling thunder: «I am the Ferocious Rapturous Adroit Noble Knight, better known as Frank the Dragon. Who goes there?»
17. “I am Alvin the Goblin. Would you like my sandwich?”
18. «I haven’t had goblin in many moons, but I will try this Sand Witch that you offer so freely”
19. They all try to have a relaxed lunch while Nanni explains the matter to Frank. “We have not been able to cross over to the fairy realm, and are in need of your magical assistance to mend it “.
Back at the Cotttage
20. “Frank said he’d think about it, and then he just flew away!”
Revisiting Dragon Hill